Our pest inspection service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Our Pest inspection services can guarantee year round protection of your family and home from harmful pests.
Pest inspection must be done by experienced people to make sure that the report is accurate and dependable.A complete inspection of your home or structure provides the opportunity to report findings and recommendations
Once the report has been finished, a customized pest control program can implemented
In addition to a general home inspection, the structural pest inspection is an important part of buying, selling, and maintaining a home.
A structural pest inspection will determine whether any wood-destroying organisms, such as wood-decay fungus, termites, and destructive ants and beetles, are present in the structure.
In addition, the inspector will alert you of conditions that may encourage wood-destroying organisms to flourish so you are able to take preventive action against their growth.
Our pest inspection services are available for:
- Building Inspection
- Pest & Termite Inspection
- Pre Purchase Inspection
- Condition Report
- Asbestos Audit Report
- Pest Control Service
- Termite Treatment
- Pool Inspection
Termite and timber pest activity is one of the greatest risks when purchasing a home. It can also be the most difficult to detect and the extent of damage is hard to determine without an Invasive inspection.
A Pre-Purchase Termite and Timber Pest Inspection will look at factors like:
- Evidence of live termite activity like mud leads, damaged timbers and identified termite species
- Evidence of old damage or activity which is currently inactive
- Evidence of past termite treatments which may be preventative in nature or termite management systems designed to act as an early warning
- Evidence of conditions conducive to termite and timber pest activity
- Other factors like the presence of different timber pests such as wood borers and situations like chemical delignification and wood rot are also reported on.
- Our licensed professional conducts a pest inspection to determine whether a structure has been weakened or damaged by insects, bugs, termites or dry rot
Buying a new home is a big thing – and can be very expensive. Make sure you protect yourself from future problems by having your potential home inspected by us before you finalize the sale.
If you suspect termite activity in a property you already own, or if you are considering purchasing some property, call us at 855-982-9834 and let us inspect the property for you.